The SWIFIX Tap Fitting is used to fit an external tap through External Wall Insulation (EWI) system, providing a watertight seal.
A cost-effective, maintenance-free way of fixing items back through your EWI system, whether it’s before or after the insulation system has been installed. SWIFIX fixings are designed to eliminate the risk of cold spots and water ingress when installing fixings; this ensures that the system remains functioning optimally and the thermal efficiency of the system is maintained.
Manufactured from high-quality plastics and designed to provide an aesthetically pleasing appearance and enhance the property’s new exterior. Tested by the BRE (British Research Establishment) for strength, compression and load-bearing capabilities.
Tap Fitting (SWI-TT)
- To be fitted through external wall insulation to the existing substrate
- Provides a watertight seal without the need for mastic or silicone sealants
- Ideal for retrofitting and maintenance
- Significant reduction in labour costs
- Reduced installation time
- Increased surface area of insulation
- Reduced risk of cold spots
- Durable and high quality
- The standard product allows for an overall system depth of 120mm. For systems with greater system thickness, please add our SWI-EX Extension Tube for overall systems of 220mm
- Supplied with washer and 8mm Neoprene gasket
- Available in black and white
Our insulation fixings are suitable for use with the following external wall insulation systems:
- Mineral Wool