The SWIFIX Single fitting is for use when fitting downpipes, soil and vent pipes, (including temporary standoff whilst External Wall Insulation (EWI) is completed), hanging baskets, hose reels, alarms, lights, gate and fence posts, canopies, utility boxes – pretty much any item that requires fitting.
Single fitting (SWI-ST)
- To be fitted through external wall insulation to the existing substrate.
- Provides a watertight seal without the need for mastic.
- Allows for an overall system depth of 120mm. For systems with greater system thickness, please add our SWI-EX Extension Tube for overall system’s of 220mm.
- All fittings are supplied with an 8mm neoprene gasket.
- Available in black and white.
Our insulation fixings are suitable for use with the following external wall insulation systems:
- Mineral Wool