The SWIFIX Single fitting is for use when fitting downpipes, soil and vent pipes, (including temporary standoff whilst External Wall Insulation (EWI) is completed), hanging baskets, hose reels, alarms, lights, gate and fence posts, canopies, utility boxes – pretty much any item that requires fitting.
Single fitting (SWI-ST)
- To be fitted through external wall insulation to the existing substrate.
- Provides a watertight seal without the need for mastic.
- Allows for an overall system depth of 120mm. For systems over 120mm utilising the SWI-EX Extension Tube can accommodate up to any depth required.
- All fittings are supplied with an 8mm neoprene gasket.
- Available in black and white.
Our insulation fixings are suitable for use with the following external wall insulation systems:
- Mineral Wool
To find out more, call us on 01884 560477. Or drop us a line using the form on our contact page.